Werken op de campus haarlem
Haarlem Campus recently started a new higher education institute, in the Dome in Haarlem. It was set up by the German-based SRH Higher Education and the Dutch Global School of Entrepreneurship. Haarlem Campus seeks to develop into an innovation hub where where culture, education, and business find each other to work together, organize events, and collaborate on innovation and development.
Haarlem Campus started in October 2022 with the first cohort of students in bachelor programs in Business Psychology, Creative Media (in business), and Digital Transformation Management. In 2024 we will launch the Master of Science program in Applied Sustainable Management.
We are looking to expand our faculty team with experienced professionals interested to join us in developing high-quality, interactive, and personalized higher education programs based on our Competence Oriented Research and Education (CORE) approach. The position is based initially on a freelance contract for individual teaching modules.
Momenteel hebben we vacatures voor:
Event & Liaison Management
0,7fte – 0,8 fte / 28 – 32 hours per week.
You are a jack-of-all-trades and work closely with your colleagues in the marketing and sales team to inform students and other stakeholders to make the best match for our study programs.
Within our (start-up) organisation, you have the opportunity to co-develop and execute the tasks in your own way.
Haarlem Campus is situated in the beautiful small city of Haarlem in the historical building Koepel Gevangenis, with students from more than 40 countries plus international faculty and staff. We teach using didactic methods, practice-orientated and students are taught in small classes, with coaching, teamwork and guidance from the lecturer. Intercultural skills are therefore essential.
- Een evenement plannen dat voldoet aan de gestelde doelen
- Het uitwerken van het evenementbudget en de logistiek (locatie, catering, enz.).
- Samen met het team een marketingcampagne voor evenementen beheren
- Beheer van inschrijvers en bevestigingen
- Beheer op de dag zelf (in ruime zin)
- Communicatie, rapportage & analyse & conversie na afloop van het evenement
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with stakeholders within VO schools in the region of Haarlem Campus.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with stakeholders within the network of international schools.
- Responsible for informing stakeholders through newsletters and/or other media
- Research to identify new opportunities for creating events, attending external events or facilitating relationships in the Dutch market.
- HBO of gelijkwaardig competentieniveau
- Affiniteit met Hoger Onderwijs en bij voorkeur ervaring met studenten en/of onderwijsinstellingen;
- 1-3 jaar ervaring in een vergelijkbare functie met vergelijkbare taken
- Experience in using Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Creativiteit en flexibiliteit
- Organisatorische vaardigheden
- Good oral and written skills (Dutch and English).
- Zowel zelfstandig als in teamverband kunnen werken.
Wat bieden we aan?
A challenging position in a young and innovative organisation. Depending on experience, the salary is based on Dutch Higher Education salary scales.
Are you interested in this position? Please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn profile to Georgia.email@example.com
For further information please contact Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director BSc Creative Media (in business)
Do you want to be involved in a strong growing international university with 40 student nationalities?
We have a very interesting vacancy, Program Director BSc Business Psychology, Haarlem Campus, University of Applied Sciences.
Haarlem Campus is situated in the beautiful small city of Haarlem in the historical building Koepelgevangenis, with students from more than 40 countries plus international faculty and staff. We teach using didactic methods, practice-orientated and students are taught in small classes, with coaching, teamwork and guidance from the lecturer. Intercultural skills are therefore essential.
- Teaching as required.
- Co-create or refine the curriculum and overall academic content study program in close collaboration with the Chief Academic Officer.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of the study program with assistance of a team of lecturers, field experts and learning coaches.
- Timely delivery of module tutorials, literature, assignments and grades on each module.
- Ensure compliance with the academic and administrative regulations of the institution.
- Support relationships and partnerships in the community, networking essential.
Knowledge of the academic environment and structure would be beneficial and desirable.
This is a part-time freelance position with flexible working hours, working with international faculty and students.
English is the working language for both tuition and administration, Dutch speaking is an advantage but not essential.
Applicants should have good leadership, administration, and organization skills, with attention to detail and decision-making skills expected.
Wat bieden we aan?
A challenging position in a young and innovative organisation.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com
For further information please contact Michelle at the contact address given here to arrange a virtual or personal meeting.
Haarlem Campus is looking for lecturers in the following areas:
Creative Publishing, Radio broadcasting, The Newsroom, Media Design, Media trends and other related subjects
Data visualization, software methods, and other related subjects
Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods, topics in sustainability and other related topics
Topics in psychology and business
Are you interested in one of our vacancies? Please apply by sending your CV (in English) to: