- Apply online and upload your Passport, Diplomas, English Language Certificate and Motivation Letter
- If necessary, we will invite you to a selection interview with a lecturer
- If the interview is successful you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You will sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You will pay the registration fee
- Apply and pay for a visa if applicable
- Join us at Haarlem Campus and get the journey started!
The application deadline for the February 2024 intake will be:
- November 30th, 2023 for Non-EU/EAA citizens
- January 31st, 2024 for EU/EAA citizens.
The application deadline for the September 2023 intake will be:
- June 30th, 2023 for Non-EU/EAA citizens and
- August 31st, 2023 for EU/EAA citizens.
Entry and language requirements
- We can accept completed Havo-diploma (profiles depending on the course), Vwo-diploma, Mbo-diploma level 4.
- International Baccalaureate, High school diploma, General Certificate of Secondary Education, Abitur or Fachhochschulreife, Equivalent international diploma.
International Baccalaureate / European Baccalaureate:
- We can accept the IB Diploma Programme and the IB Career Related Programme; no IELTS required. We also accept the European Baccalaureate. If English is one of the two main languages, IELTS is not required
- We can accept most non-EU qualifications which give access to higher education in your country. Our team will assess your high school diploma. If your non-NL qualification is not equated with the Dutch HAVO, VWO or MBO-4 diploma, IELTS is required in most cases; exceptions are made for qualifications obtained in the UK, Ireland, Canada, the US, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and some other English-speaking African nations.
21+ admission test:
- this entrance examination is intended for prospective national or international students who are 21 years or older on our program’s start date. By doing the 21+ Admission Test you will take an entrance examination and receive advice on your abilities to follow the study program you have chosen.
- IELTS: 6.0 overall score or higher, TOEFL internet-based: overall score of 80; Cambridge certificate: CEA, CPE or FCE overall score C (169-172); Havo/vwo: pass for Englisch/Mbo-4.
- Exemptions: In case you fall under any of the categories in the following document you may be exempted, however, you need to provide the required proof documents. Please follow the link to learn more.
21+ Admission Test
Would you like to follow a course at a college for applied science (HBO) but don’t quite meet the requirements for Dutch higher education?
This entrance examination is intended for prospective national or international students who are 21 years or older on our program’s start date.
By doing the 21+ Admission Test you will take an entrance examination and receive advice on your abilities to follow the study program you have chosen. We use the Test to determine whether your knowledge and skills are of a sufficient level to complete a degree program at our Haarlem Campus.
Your results are compared to those of a reference group. This means you don’t have to achieve a perfect score for a positive result.
Schedule a call with us
Thank you for showing interest in Haarlem Campus. Feel free to schedule a meeting with me. I would love to hear about your academic journey and how I can help you.
During our meeting, I will answer all your questions about studying at Haarlem Campus and our available programs.