- Apply online and upload your Passport, Diplomas, English Language Certificate, and Motivation Letter
- If necessary, we will invite you to a selection interview with a lecturer
- If the interview is successful you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You will sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You will pay the registration fee
- We will apply for your visa if applicable
- Join us at Haarlem Campus and get the journey started!
The application deadline for the February intake will be:
- November 30th, for Non-EU/EAA citizens
- January 31st, for EU/EAA citizens.
The application deadline for the September intake will be:
- June 30th, for Non-EU/EAA citizens and
- August 31st, for EU/EAA citizens.
Entry and language requirements
We can accept completed HAVO, VWO or MBO-4 diplomas; it is not required to provide an English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS.
IB Programme and the IB Career-Related Programme:
- no additional English Language Proficiency certificate is required if the subject ‘English A Language and Literature’ was part of your studies. We also accept the European Baccalaureate.
We accept most EU qualifications which give access to higher education in your
country. In most cases, applicants will also need to submit an accepted English proficiency certificate. You are exempt from needing an English proficiency certificate if you have obtained any of the qualifications mentioned in this document.
We can accept most non-EU qualifications which give access to higher
education in your country. Our team will assess your high school diploma. You will also need to provide an English Language proficiency certificate. exceptions are made for English-speaking nations.
- this entrance examination is intended for prospective national or international students 21 years or older on our program’s start date. By doing the 21+ Admission Test, you will take an entrance examination and receive advice on your abilities to follow your chosen study program.
If you do not meet the above requirements, we may be able to offer you an entrance test. Passing this test would allow you to join our Bachelor of Science if you are 21 years old or older.
English Language Requirements:
English Language Requirements for BSc:
- Applicants that are required to submit an English Language proficiency certificate will need to have obtained any of the following minimum scores of IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 60 or FCE/CAE 169. We do not accept any other types of English language proficiency certificates.
English Language Requirements for MSc:
- Applicants that are required to submit an English Language
proficiency certificate will need to have obtained any of the following minimum scores of IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 79 or FCE/CAE 169. We do not accept any other types of English language proficiency certificates.
If you would like to see further how the scores between IELTS and TOEFL compare please visit this website.
21+ Admission Test
Would you like to follow a course at a college for applied science (HBO) but don’t quite meet the requirements for Dutch higher education?
This entrance examination is intended for prospective national or international students who are 21 years or older on our program’s start date.
By doing the 21+ Admission Test you will take an entrance examination and receive advice on your abilities to follow the study program you have chosen. We use the Test to determine whether your knowledge and skills are of a sufficient level to complete a degree program at our Haarlem Campus.
Your results are compared to those of a reference group. This means you don’t have to achieve a perfect score for a positive result.
Schedule a call with us
Thanks for your interest in the Haarlem Campus!
I´d be happy to answer any question you may have regarding the admissions process, study life in Haarlem, and why you should join our beautiful campus.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!