Entry Admissions and requirements
- Apply online and upload your Passport, Diplomas, English Language Certificate and Motivation Letter
- If necessary, we will invite you to a selection interview with a lecturer
- If the interview is successful you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You will sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You will pay the registration fee
- Apply and pay for a visa if applicable
- Join us at Haarlem Campus and get the journey started!
The application deadline for the February 2024 intake will be:
- November 30th, 2023 for Non-EU/EAA citizens and
- January 31st, 2024 for EU/EAA citizens.
The application deadline for the September 2023 intake will be:
- June 1st, 2023 for Non-EU/EAA citizens and
- August 31st, 2023 for EU/EAA citizens.
Entry and language requirements
- Havo-diploma (profiles depending on the course), Vwo-diploma, Mbo-diploma level 4.
- International Baccalaureate, High school diploma, General Certificate of Secondary Education, Abitur or Fachhochschulreife, Equivalent international diploma.
21+ admission test:
- this entrance examination is intended for prospective national or international students who are 21 years or older on our program’s start date. By doing the 21+ Admission Test you will take an entrance examination and receive advice on your abilities to follow the study program you have chosen.
- IELTS: 6.0 or higher, TOEFL internet based: overall score of 80; Cambridge certificate: CEA, CPE or FCE overall score C (169-172); Havo/vwo: pass for Englisch/Mbo-4.
- Exemptions: In case you fall under any of the categories in the following document you may be exempted, however, you need to provide the required documents of proof. Please follow the link to learn more.
Business or information oriented Bachelor of Science:
- including Business Administration, International Business, Computer Science, Information Management, Innovation Management, Data Science.
Other Bachelor studies:
- if the student can show a minimum of one year of
relevant working experience, they can apply with a different Bachelor degree.
- EU/EEA students: professional level of English language.
- Non EU/EEA students: an IELTS English certificate with a minimum level of 6.5, or an equivalent English certificates can also be accepted.
21+ Admission Test
Would you like to follow a course at a college for applied science (HBO) but don’t quite meet the requirements for Dutch higher education?
This entrance examination is intended for prospective national or international students who are 21 years or older on our program’s start date.
By doing the 21+ Admission Test you will take an entrance examination and receive advice on your abilities to follow the study program you have chosen. We use the Test to determine whether your knowledge and skills are of a sufficient level to complete a degree program at our Haarlem Campus.
Your results are compared to those of a reference group. This means you don’t have to achieve a perfect score for a positive result.
Schedule a call with us
Thank you for showing interest in Haarlem Campus. Feel free to schedule a meeting with me. I would love to hear about your academic journey and how I can help you.
During our meeting, I will answer all your questions about studying at Haarlem Campus and our available programs.